What are the different observations and comments?
A remark is a saying or short statement, spoken or written, usually made without much thought. commentary is an explanation or critical remark, as on a passage in a literary work, or on some action or speech in ordinary life.
For example:The president will comment on the report submitted to him. Others state that a remark doesn't have to be about something, it can just be a random or casual statement about anything, while a comment refers to a specific subject or scenario.
/rəˈmɑk/ "If you see something, say something" can be translated as "If you notice something, make a remark". Observation means noticing, andalso means to comment, as in, "Keep your nasty remarks to yourself."
- He made derogatory remarks about her appearance.
- It was an innocent remark, I didn't want to hurt his feelings.
- I don't think I wanted to hear that remark.
- Rude remarks are one of his specialties.
- He addressed a few introductory words to the audience.
:expression of opinion or judgment. 3. : mention of that which deserves notice or attention.
Excellent Keep up the good work. Excellent Wonderful Exciting Magnificent Thoughts Exemplary Wonderful Exciting Decent Excellent Much better Wonderful My God, how impressive!
Kindnessis a polite remark or act of respect. Complain about a bad meal and you might get kicked out. But common courtesy is usually an apology from the manager and, if you're lucky, a free dinner. Politeness is using your good manners, which is why the word polite has common roots.
"observing"it does not have a negative meaning in itself, at least not in the way I've used it and heard it used. It can be used to express something negative, but I can't think of a way in which it would have a consistently negative connotation.
On this page you will find 166 synonyms, antonyms and words related to observation, such as:statement, warning, comment, conclusion, explanation and note.
- Read the article. ...
- Reply to the article. ...
- Read other comments. ...
- Be clear to whom you answer. ...
- Use the backspace key.
- Avoid sarcasm.
- Avoid unnecessary abbreviations.
- Use the facts.
What are comments for?
The perception is ordinaryoccasional and fleeting expression of opinion: a note about the play. A commentary expresses a judgment or explains a particular point: a commentary on the author's scholarship.
Adjective. :being clever or funny, but also disrespectful or rude. clever comments.
- Introduction: defining the problem. Use the introduction to grab the reader's attention and interest in the topic. ...
- Opinion and reasons. Justify your opinion. ...
- Conclusion. Summarize the most important arguments that best support your opinion.
- Linear comment.
- Block comment.
Comments in one lineonly allow one-line narration. Single line comments can start in any column of a given line and end on a new line or at the beginning of the first line. The string // indicates the following text as a single-line comment.
Commentary Statementsrequire an asterisk in the start column. Comment statements of internal macro definitions require a period in the start column, followed by an asterisk. Internal macro comments are accepted as open source comment declarations.
If you notice something, say something about it.
- I pray.
- Thank you.
- You're welcome.
- I'm sorry.
- Excuse me.
- I'm sorry.
- Can i help you?
- I would like to... / May I have...?
1impudent, insolent, impetuous, brutal, insolent, insolent, impertinent, impertinent, fresh. 2 crude, uncultivated, uncivilized, unskilful, rough, vulgar, crude.
remark used asnoun:
An expression, in speech or writing, of something perceived or observed. mention of that which deserves notice or attention; hence, also, a casual observation, comment, or statement. as, a related observation.
What is the purpose of bad comments?
showing that you have a bad opinion of something or someone, usually in an offensive way.
To diminish or express disapproval. I failed. to disparage. underestimate. to gossip.
|carelessness||does not like|
persuasion. raising morale. team building. lifting. “If he improves, be sure to give him positive feedback.
The past tense of observation ishe noticed.
He made derogatory remarks about her appearance. It was an innocent remark, I didn't want to hurt his feelings. I don't think I wanted to hear that remark. Rude remarks are one of his specialties.
Enter a comment
On the Overview tab, click New Comment. Type your comment. Word displays your comment in a bubble in the document's margin.
Some common synonyms for obvious areobvious, clear, clear, apparent, obvious, obvious and clear.
- "I won't care what other people think." ...
- "I'll show you." ...
- "It's not perfect and I'm okay with that." ...
- "I should have done better." ...
- "I'm going to give credit to a person who doesn't get enough credit." ...
- – If anything, I can always do more.
- Positive and focused on solutions. It is important to focus on the positives when writing comments about a report. ...
- Clear and concise. ...
- Exactly. ...
- Use concrete, concrete examples. ...
- Avoid generalities. ...
- Use positive language. ...
- Use the sandwich technique. ...
- Please correct your comments.
What is the use of comments and examples?
The comment is basica text note that provides an explanation about the source code. In addition, they act as documentation in the source code. We include comments to increase the readability of the program. Additionally, comments make it easier for the developer to remember complicated things added to the code.
An expression, in speech or writing, of something perceived or observed. the mention of that which deserves notice or attention; Hence, also, a casual observation, comment, or statement. as, a related observation. A character that replaces another character.
Comments can be added to the document that do not change the document. You can enter a comment inside the speech bubble that will appear in the margins of the document.
- He made a short comment. "He gave positive feedback about the evening." "Jane responded poorly to a negative comment." "The teacher can help the students by giving a lot of useful feedback."
Annotation involves placing human-readable Descriptions within computer programs that describe in detail what the Code does. Correct use of annotationit can make code much easier to maintain, as well as help find bugs faster. Additionally, commenting is very important when writing functions that other people will use.